- Honolulu, HI
HFS Company, a nationally recognized project management firm, specializes in providing support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to assist our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Provide Project Integration services in support of the U.S. Army Pacific Region Medical Command (PRMC). Position facilitates and develops a facility capital investment program utilizing all types of facility funding sources and investment. Track status of all PRMC Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (SRM) projects and maintain the MEDCOM project database information.
Responsible for planning and operational management of one or more projects having objectives and execution requirements ranging from simple to complex, including Major Repair and Renewal projects. Establish an organizational structure for the project team; establish and monitor project schedule and budget; and ensure compliance with all contract and regulatory requirements. Provide expertise in development of applicable task execution methods; implementation of best business practices; and facilitation of required training, organizational development and work process implementation.
Perform periodic studies and reviews of selected management/organizational structures to evaluate performance relative to project objectives. Continuously evaluate business strategies and work methods to ensure constant project focus on client requirements. Serve as primary interface with the customer(s), ensuring prompt response to stated concerns, while maintaining contractual compliance with the statement of work and the contract's terms and conditions. Provide overall technical guidance to the project team and final quality review of all work products. Provide services for updating and maintaining new and existing databases within the MTF's to support PRMC DMLSS FM.
• Bachelors in engineering, construction, related technical field or business management
• 5+ years’ experience managing engineering and medical facilities repair/renewal type projects
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MEDCOM Quickbase and SRM project tracking
• Experience with hospital's Utility Outage Coordination System, DMLSS-FM, DHA Builder implementation and assessments, ISR assessments and reporting, and Powemet Power Monitoring System.
• Well versed in the various codes and standards applicable to medical facility and facility repair/renewal
• Ability to interact with all levels of military and civilian command and installation staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• PMP, ASHE or similar credentials a plus
• Passport or willingness to obtain one; international travel possible 1–2 times a year
It is the policy of HFS to afford equal opportunity to all individuals and to adhere to federal and local laws, regulations and guidelines with regard to nondiscrimination against job applicants and employment practices for team members. We invite resumes/applications from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.
HFS is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). HFS offers competitive pay and benefits. We invite you to apply and look forward to reviewing your credentials.