- 8718 Botts Ln, San Antonio, TX 78217, USA
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Ensure the growth and success of contracted services through development of strong business relationships and submission of winning proposals. Promote brand and capability awareness of HFS to federal and commercial markets.
- Conduct Market Research: Identify opportunities in new or existing markets including USACE, GSA, DoD, VA and commercial. Travel as required to meet potential clients and introduce HFS.
- Lead Monthly Pipeline Meeting: Prepare agenda and facilitate discussion re opportunities. Track and rate opportunities. Analyze win/loss data and incorporate lessons learned into future proposals.
- Manage Proposal Process: Strategize with team members to develop win themes and proposal approaches on new contracts and task orders. Create written and visual proposal content based upon theme and approach. Prepare multi-year budgets to ensure profitability while submitting competitive proposals.
- Build Strong Customer Relationships: Facilitate the development and maintenance of positive working relationships with contract/subcontract customers, suppliers, teammates and potential new clients. Maintain a presence on HFS social media sites.
- Manage Past Performance Data: Ensure Managers receive data for their respective contracts/task orders.
- Maintain Business Development Materials: Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to create and update marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, signage and promotional items. Plan and host various events to promote HFS lines of business and capabilities.
- Promote and Enhance the HFS Brand: Network with existing clients and other business partners to generate new leads. Participate in industry days, trade shows, conferences, etc. to increase exposure to and awareness of HFS. Make presentations to individuals and groups. Seek relevant presentation and publication opportunities and develop necessary content.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture or Construction; or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years business development experience. 5+ years federal proposal experience.
· Strong Project Management skills with a process-oriented approach to tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication including proofreading, editing and presentation skills
· Excellent listening skills including the ability to interview staff and distill key points into a compelling message.
· Ability to think analytically, make thoughtful decisions and create solutions to problems
· Strong time management habits with keen attention to detail.
· Strong visual organization skills
· Excellent math skills including ability to analyze numerical data and develop multi-year budgets
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Schedule and Adobe Acrobat. Skilled in Internet usage and research
· Ability to move up to 20 pounds, e.g. boxed marketing materials, signage for trade show booth, etc.
· Ability to travel locally as well as out of state including overnight, up to 30% of the time, in all kinds of weather
· Knowledge of government contracting process and procedures including the Federal Acquisition Regulation; preferred
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.