- TBD, Tyndall AFB, FL, United States
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Great opportunity working on Tyndall AFB rebuild projects!
Long term work expected
If you have 10+ years’ experience as a Structural Engineer on large complex multimillion-dollar DoD construction projects, then we need you at HFS Company.
· Current Professional Engineer license in the state of Florida
· Bachelor’s in Engineering
· Proficient with Resident Management System (RMS) software and MS Office
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organization and time management skills
· US Citizenship required by federal contract
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.