Construction Cost Estimator
- TBD, Columbus AFB, MS, United States
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Prepare, assemble, manage, and defend cost estimate for projects and develop detailed cost estimates from the Contractor's viewpoint using careful professional analysis and comprehensive evaluation of numerous factors under various and complicating circumstances.
Prepare estimates using MII, PACES, and Excel using cost data provided by R.S. Means and other available databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5 years construction estimating experience on large scale projects
- Proficiency on MII, PACES and RS Means estimating software programs
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with USACE and federal projects preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to read, speak and write the English language
- Strong organization and time management skills
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.