Construction Project Manager
- TBD, Mobile, AL, United States
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Provide technical expertise including: review schedules and change proposals, work performance quality, safety oversight, coordination effectiveness, and documentation reviews. Attends and participates in pre-construction, staff, in progress reviews, and other project related meetings. Participate in on-site inspections of completed work and make recommendations for corrective action, if necessary.
Work is in support of DOD/USACE projects in the state of Alabama.
· 5 - 10 years hands on construction experience on large scale projects
· Ability to read and interpret complex construction drawings, blueprints, schematics and change orders
· Previous experience with USACE and federal projects preferred
· Working proficiency on Microsoft Office Suite.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
· Strong organization and time management skills
· BS degree in construction, engineering or related field a plus
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.