Construction Project Engineer
- TBD, Montgomery, AL, United States
HFS Company, a nationally recognized project management firm, specializes in providing support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to assist our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
2 positions - Support construction contracts in the USACE Mobile District, with primary emphasis on projects located at Maxwell/Gunter AFB near Montgomery, AL and West Point Lake, AL.
Immediate response needed. Posting is only open through Wednesday, March 25th.
- 10+ years’ experience as construction project engineer on large complex multimillion dollar projects OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- Experience with Resident Management System (RMS)and Microsoft Office
- US Citizenship required by government contract
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.