- TBD, TBD, FL, United States
HFS Company, a nationally recognized project management firm, specializes in providing support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to assist our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Provide scheduling services for construction contracts in the USACE Mobile District, with primary emphasis on projects located in the Cape/Patrick, Homestead ARB, and MacDill AFB Resident with residence at Cape/Patrick Resident Office.
Immediate response needed. Posting is only open through Tuesday, March 24th.
- Experience on large complex multi-million dollar USACE construction projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Building Science preferred
- AACE International's Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP) certification
- Experience with 01 32 01.00 10 (Project Schedule) specification section
- Resident Management System (RMS) and Quality Control System (QCS) Modules
- Primavera or equivalent scheduling software
- US Citizenship required by government contract
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.