- 8718 Botts Ln, San Antonio, TX 78217, USA
HFS Company, a nationally recognized project management firm, specializes in providing support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to assist our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
If you are a payroll guru with multi-state experience, have a good grasp of general HR practices and enjoy working in a cohesive team environment, then we are looking for you! Come join a team whose work supports our active duty military and veterans.
Your payroll role involves processing semi-monthly including expense reimbursements, benefit deductions and garnishments as well as managing federal and state tax filings and compliance. Provide general HR support with in/out processing of employees, initiation and tracking of employee training and more. Benefit wise you’ll track and initiate enrollments/cancellations of various benefits, reconcile monthly billing statements and monitor open enrollment.
We are a federal contractor that takes great pride in supporting our employees in the field. Interact with them daily as well as with corporate staff in the office. Answer phones, maintain files, post job openings, screen resumes and run reports. But you’ll have fun while you’re at it!
HFS offers competitive pay and a good benefit package including $1000 per year for professional development and a fully-vested 5% 401k match after only one year. We offer PTO and 10 paid holidays as well as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
· 5+ years’ experience processing payroll and related taxes; at least 2 in a multi-state environment. Exp with a government contractor a plus.
· 2+ years general HR experience: onboarding, file maintenance, recruiting support, benefit enrollments
· Knowledge of state and federal payroll laws and best practices
· Highly accurate work product with exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent organization, planning and time management habits
· Strong math skills and ability to analyze numerical data
· Great verbal and written communication skills with a customer focused attitude
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and HRIS/payroll software
· CPP a plus
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.