Real Estate/Master Planner
- TBD, Mountain View, CA, United States
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
The Army Reserve manages over 1,100 facilities across the United States through the work of four Regional Support Commands (RSCs). Position supports one RSC at Moffett Field as part of a nation-wide team to improve the integrity of data within the ASIP and RPLANS systems. ASIP (Army Stationing and Installation Planning) is the database of record for all military personnel as it documents individual duty stations. RPLANS (Real Property Planning and Analysis System) is the database of record for all construction requirements, based on the ASIP data. These systems along with the Real Property Databases support master planning across the Army Reserve.
Planners analyze facility assets, allowances, and requirements; evaluate facilities impacts of proposed stationing actions; analyze construction programs; analyze facility buyout and maintenance costs; and communicate effectively concerning quantitative aspects of facility adequacy. RPLANS combines force structure data (populations, units, and missions), facility allowance data (based on criteria for each Facility Category Group), and assets (existing Real Property assets plus programmed construction) to determine Tabulations of Existing and Required Facilities.
Specific duties may include:
· Validate and update various data components: facilities, forces, tenants, real property, etc. as it pertains to acquisitions, disposals, exchanges, and conveyances.
· Develop master planning staff papers and management summaries and reports
· Participate in planning meetings and briefings
· Periodic travel required to various Army Reserve locations for site assessment
· Bachelor’s degree related to planning or AICP certified planning certificate
· Minimum of 1 year previous experience in Master Planning
· Proven project management experience
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in work product
· Ability to think analytically
· Proficiency in MSOffice applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to professionally interact with senior level officials
· Familiarity/Experience with master planning systems (RPLANS, ASIP, ENBOSS, HQIIS, and GFEBS) highly preferred
· Familiarity with the Army Reserve, US Army, DOD preferred
· Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
· Citizenship required by government contract
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.