Construction Quality Assurance Rep
- TBD, Rio Grande Valley, Texas, United States
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Make technical interpretations of drawings and specifications to determine whether methods and materials employed meet the requirements of contract specifications. Coordinate work between Contractors' personnel and onsite client to assure timely and satisfactory accomplishment of all assigned projects. Provide recommendations concerning the acceptability of construction progress reports and contract performance, and other reports concerning the progress of construction. Review contract and construction deficiencies and other factors impacting, or with the potential to impact, timely execution of the project, and provide written comments/recommendations.
· 10+ years hands on construction and construction QA experience on large scale projects
· Broad general knowledge of all construction trades
· Knowledge of the principles, concepts and techniques of the construction quality assurance/inspection process
· Knowledge of relevant building codes, standards and regulations
· Ability to read and interpret complex construction drawings, blueprints, schematics and change orders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and write the English language
· Working proficiency on MS Office applications
· Previous experience with USACE and federal projects a plus
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.