- TBD, Rio Grande Valley, Texas, United States
HFS Company is a nationally recognized AEC project management and consulting firm working through prime contracts on a variety of federal and military medical projects throughout the US and Europe. We provide support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to help our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Provide technical expertise including: review schedules and change proposals, work performance quality, safety oversight, coordination effectiveness, and documentation reviews. Attends and participates in pre-construction, staff, in progress reviews, and other project related meetings. Participate in on-site inspections of completed work and make recommendations for corrective action, if necessary.
· 10+ years’ construction project management experience on large scale projects
· Structural expertise a plus
· Ability to read and interpret complex construction drawings, blueprints, schematics and change orders
· Previous experience with USACE and federal projects preferred
· BS degree in construction, engineering or related field a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Working proficiency on MS Office Suite
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.