- 8714 Botts Ln, San Antonio, TX 78217, USA
HFS Company, a nationally recognized project management firm, specializes in providing support services across the entire facilities lifecycle to assist our clients reach their capital improvement goals economically and strategically.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Great position for a recent grad! Join an awesome team and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in support of our active duty military and veterans.
Assist in all phases of project design, including construction documents and construction administration. Perform design computations, compiles data, and completes elementary architectural assignments as well as routine drafting of construction drawings and compiling of specification documents for contracts and building projects. Coordinate development of project design with project managers and consultants and work with the Design Director and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production. Manage and coordinate multiple small to large scale projects simultaneously. You’ll also help with project administration such as managing invoice summaries, tracking deliverables, document control. Research solutions to artistic or technical issues and assist with cost estimates. Some travel to jobsite locations for site investigations and pricing of design work or for field inspections during construction and to offsite project meetings.
· Bachelors in Architecture
· Knowledge of building design and construction means, methods and techniques
· Ability to prepare architectural documents and specifications for projects
· Ability to read redlines and modify BIM models or drawings
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to write clearly to communicate technical issues and design ideas
· Excellent verbal communication skills including presentation skills
· Strong organization, planning and time management habits
· Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and CAD
· Ability to pass basic background check for entry to US government-owned facilities
It is the policy of HFS to afford equal opportunity to all individuals and to adhere to federal and local laws, regulations and guidelines with regard to nondiscrimination against job applicants and employment practices for team members. We invite resumes/applications from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.
HFS is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). HFS offers competitive pay and benefits. We invite you to apply and look forward to reviewing your credentials.