DEFENSE MEDICAL LOGISTICS STANDARD SUPPORT POSITION
- Huntsville, AL
Health Facility Solutions (HFS) Company specializes in providing project management services for military medical construction and renovation.
SUMMARY: Work consists of:
- Modifying the Table Maintenance Utility (TMU) table to add new specification unit fields and providing data entry support to update existing Real Property Income and Expense (RPIE) inventory. This will include importing all additional equipment that has been replaced or added to Military Medical facilities. Includes, but is not limited to, electrical and mechanical equipment, utility infrastructure, as well as special systems such as nurse call, infant security, fire alarm, card access, cameral surveillance, etc.
- Technical and data entry support to develop new RPIE inventory of equipment and systems; includes, but is not limited to, electrical and mechanical equipment, utility infrastructure, as well as all special systems.
- Comprehensive review of current Program Manager (PM) work order tasks, developing task procedure updates in accordance with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) recommendations or other commonly-accepted industry criteria, and determining appropriate PM frequencies. Review, verify, and ensure that Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals are properly compiled, maintained, and filed in compliance with the Joint Commission (TJC) standards.
- Development of new PM work order tasks, task procedures, and establishment of PM frequencies. Compile comprehensive O&M manuals in compliance with TJC standards.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years or more DMLSS experience
Shall use the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support System (DMLSS) for significant editing and input of data
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Temporary
Percent of Travel Required: 10%
- Knowledge of governing DOD supply regulations, procedures and instructions.
- Knowledge of supply functions, operations, program requirements and work methods.
- Knowledge of warehousing methods, procedures, material handling techniques and of activities such as material receiving, issuing and preservation.
- Ability to use automated processing equipment and systems such as optical readers and scanners.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply reference material such as regulations, manuals, catalogs, records, orders, etc. to accomplish and resolve problems.
- Ability to read and speak the English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of office support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and customer service skills.
Education/Certification: Must have a High School Diploma and the ability to learn new tasks.
- Work is a combination of sedentary duties as well as light to moderate physical effort.
- Requirements include walking, standing, reaching, bending and moving items.
- May require lifting and carrying weight over 45 pounds.
- Works periodically on hard surfaces.
Work Environment: Work is performed indoors in an environment involving everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions. The area is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated.
- May serve to train/guide lower grade (or other trades) military/civilian employees.
Full and Part time positions may be available.
Health Facility Solutions Company (HFS) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
HFS is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)