Azure Architect - New York City
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
The Henson Group is an award-winning Gold Certified Partner focused on the deployment of Microsoft technologies for U.S. and international companies. For over 15 years, Microsoft and its partners have recommended the Henson Group for licensing, consulting, and managed services to corporations large and small.
- Must have Solid Experience in Designing and Architecting Azure Environments
- Minimum Experience : 5 Plus
- Must have done 50 plus migrations to Azure
- Must have solid experience in Migrations from AWS to Azure , GCP to Azure , On Premise to Azure
- Understanding of CSP Concept
- Be responsible for advising and delivering on large cloud migration engagement with large enterprise customers
- Server IaaS/PaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage. Migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc.
- Travelling to/working at client sites based on project requirement.
- Depth understanding of Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS, specifically:
- App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
- Knowledge about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure. Technology architecture which meet HA, DR, Availability, RPO & RTO requirements of the application
- Migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc will be nice to have.
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is desirable and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
- Microsoft Azure certification desirable
Education Qualification : Graduate , MBA Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.