MSP Sales Engineer
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
The Henson Group is an award-winning Gold Certified Partner focused on the deployment of Microsoft technologies for U.S. and international companies. For over 15 years, Microsoft and its partners have recommended the Henson Group for licensing, consulting, and managed services to corporations large and small. The company also offers competitive pay/bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, matching 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid maternity & parental leave, dependent care spending accounts, and UNLIMITED vacation/PTO.
- Responsible for acquiring new business for our Managed Services Department.
- Responsible for building relationships, prospecting, demos and managing opptys from lead to close
- Develop and qualify leads, and build a robust reliable pipeline of MSP opportunities.
- Stay current and informed on new developments in the MSP industry
- Schedule and conduct meetings and presentations with key decision-makers.
- General knowledge and understanding of MSP tools processes, ITIL, and ISO/GDRP/SOC compliance
- Attain sales quota and goals established by Company management
- Business development via daily prospecting activities; networking; and referral generation to achieve qualified face to face selling opportunities
- Manage leads, generated from marketing to prospects and existing accounts, and develop those leads into selling opportunities and closed sales
- Create additional selling opportunities within existing accounts via MSP Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and other client business meetings
- Track all sales related activities daily, including phone contacts; referrals; appointments; quotes; and sales
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, marketing, business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- 5+ years of successful MSP sales.
- Proven track record of exceeding MSP sales quotas and recognized success in negotiating and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex MSP sales with an extended sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including CEO, CFO, CIO and Director level
- 3 years of selling MSP services
- Knowledge of Continuum and OMS preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.