Customer Success Manager - Fargo
- 4170 41st Ave S., Fargo, ND, United States
The Henson Group is an award-winning Gold Certified Partner focused on the deployment of Microsoft technologies for U.S. and international companies. For over 15 years, Microsoft and its partners have recommended the Henson Group for licensing, consulting, and managed services to corporations large and small. The company also offers competitive pay/bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, matching 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid maternity & parental leave, dependent care spending accounts, and UNLIMITED vacation/PTO.
The Azure Customer Success Manager will cover assigned customers worldwide. This role creates bonds with our Azure customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and advocacy. Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Azure to an organization.
- Be a recognized expert and thought leader in the practical application of Azure
- Develop and deliver “success plans” to key customers identifying stakeholders (including partner), milestones, metrics, and risks inherent in a Azure project.
- Ensures customer creates value through defining and achieving business outcomes
- Use Interpersonal Mastery to broker power, build consensus and widespread support that aligns all customer stakeholders to the established Vision.
- Navigate easily in traditional complex Enterprise environments
- Build and maintain the appropriate C-Level relationships within assigned accounts
- Execute purposeful planning that drives strong project governance and resolution of issues that builds credibility and assures a seat at the customer planning table.
- Challenge and change the way a customer views both their business and the business value of Azure.
- Demonstrates advanced insights and understanding of customers business/industry.
- Maintain rapid channel of communication to customer on service-related issues and events
- Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources
- Act as Voice of the Customer and provide feedback to services and support teams
- Support the definition of requirements and execution of proof of concept and / or pilot programs for Azure using MS funding
- Identify, define and drive phased upsell and cross sell opportunities from account base
- Ensure customers are actively participating as a reference in support of sellers winning new business
- Drive customer readiness for service updates, ensuring they are aware of and prepared for potential impacts
- Level 200+ on Azure (MVP Preferred)
- Previous technical seller or CSM from Microsoft
- Strong business acumen and relationship building expertise
- High emotional quotient
- Well organized and disciplined
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Deep passion for making others successful.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.