Account Executive - Chicago
- 180 N. Stetson Street, Suite 3500, Chicago, IL, USA, United States
The Henson Group is an award-winning Gold Certified Partner focused on the deployment of Microsoft technologies for U.S. and international companies. For over 15 years, Microsoft and its partners have recommended the Henson Group for licensing, consulting, and managed services to corporations large and small. The company also offers competitive pay/bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, matching 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid maternity & parental leave, dependent care spending accounts, and UNLIMITED vacation/PTO.
1. Leverage personal relationships with local Microsoft SMC sellers to generate leads and CSP revenue in country
2. Leverage personal relationships with local Microsoft PDMs to generate ISV leads and CSP revenue in country
3. Leverage personal relationships with Microsoft inside sellers to generate leads and CSP revenue in country
4. Identify, hire, and manage additional seller as needed in country
5. Reporting to SVP of Sales - Americas
6. Meeting or exceeding sales goals
7. Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
8. Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
9. Preparing weekly and monthly reports
10. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
11. Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
12. Understanding and promoting company programs
13. Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
14. Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
15. Maintaining client records
16. Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
2. 2+ years as a Microsoft SMC or PDM rep in country with history of exceeding quota.
3. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
4. A commitment to excellent customer service.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
7. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
8. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
9. Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.