Finance and Accounting Intern
- Department: Finance
Gravel is a technology company that makes it simple for you to find qualified and trustworthy construction workers. Since 2019, we have committed to making a difference through the power of technology for both our clients' projects and blue collar workers.
We aim to solve quality labor shortages by democratizing access to blue collar workforces without boundaries, while also providing our clients with peace of mind through our excellent services. Gravel's culture emphasizes a results-oriented, flexible work environment.
We ensure that each of our Gravity achieves the highest quality by providing a comfortable and safe environment in which to grow together.
- Review tax-related from Payable.
- Assisting in research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records and tax documents.
- Prepare WHT Slips Art. 23/6 and 4(2) to be sent to vendors.
- Assisting in preparing Reimbursement Report on a monthly basis.
• Undergraduate students (min. S-1) from Tax / Accounting / Finance / related area.
• Familiar with PPh and PPN, especially Tax Art 21, Tax Art 23 / 26, VAT, and e-SPT.
• Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Keen to learn and proactive.
• Have good communication skills.