Senior Fulfillment Associate
- SCBD, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Operations
Gravel is a technology company that makes it simple for you to find qualified and trustworthy construction workers. Since 2019, we have committed to making a difference through the power of technology for both our clients' projects and blue-collar workers.
We aim to solve quality labor shortages by democratizing access to blue-collar workforces without boundaries and providing our clients with peace of mind through our excellent services.
Gravel's culture emphasizes a results-oriented, flexible work environment. We ensure that each of our Gravity achieves the highest quality by providing a comfortable and safe environment to grow together.
- Execute regular fulfillment activities to balance supply and demand
- Identify supply and demand backlog and undertake the escalation to respective teams
- Provide clear SLA and ensure compliance of all policies and procedures of the company supply and demand practice
- Develop ideas and proposal to meet new opportunities from demand and supply patterns
- Analyze supply & demand behavior to establish acquisition enhancement and boost fulfillment rate
- Build strong and trusting relationships with key players in the construction industry to meet fulfillment target
- Regularly coordinate with internal team including Partner Acquisition, Community, and Commercial to ensure the supply meets with the demand
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in startup environment
- Great communication skill and fluent in English and Bahasa
- Have background in construction, architecture, or property management would be preferred
- Proven experience in community acquisition development, specifically for low education and economic backgrounds
- A curious mind who always proactively seeks feedback and broader perspectives