Marketing Technology Strategist
- Denver, CO, USA
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation and CRM, content marketing and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, and we've filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation and measurable results guide the way.
As the newest member of our Technology Team your deep experience with marketing automation coupled with your consulting skills are your unique value proposition. We are recognized in the industry for being able to help our clients increase their top line revenue through masterful execution of integrated marketing strategy. You are a technology wizard who is always on top of the current releases, newest features and how to apply the magic in real situations. You are also a gifted consultant – naturally curious with the ability to guide discovery to the real root of a problem. If you have a passion for helping companies realize the power of revenue driven marketing and are ready for a new adventure, let's talk!
Spend your days
- Partnering with clients to understand their business objectives and proposing innovative, practical solutions to their problems
- Consulting with internal and external team members to create strategies that produce measurable results for our clients
- Writing technical specifications for marketing campaigns, assets, and system integrations
- Designing models of marketing/sales processes through lead scoring, funnel frameworks, and data modeling – bringing together digital marketing and Salesforce
- Creating marketing campaigns, integrations, and consulting with your technical team on solution design
- Cutting loose with a joke or doling out chocolate to break up an intense day
Your professional portfolio includes
- An undergraduate degree in, marketing, integrated communications, or closely related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working in a highly interactive, technology-driven digital agency or marketing consulting firm with exposure to multiple industries
- Advanced technical knowledge of more than one marketing automation platform - Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot
- Experience with Salesforce and how it relates to a digital marketing strategy
- Desire to stretch yourself professionally while empowering and inspiring your team
- A crazy passion for modern marketing – you can't get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices
You'll enjoy these things while working for ID
- Salary $75,000 - $110,000
- Incredible opportunity for continued professional development
- True inspiration and the chance to hang out with some wildly talented folks who love marketing as much as you do
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast moving firm find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only please. Applications welcome for US Citizens and Greencard holders only.