Media Strategist - Remote
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation, and CRM, content marketing, and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement in our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible, and fast-paced environment. We've curated a team full of smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation, and measurable results guide the way.
Our Values: Authenticity, Passion, Diversity
As a key member of our Media Team, you'll be working directly with clients along with your account team to formulate and implement a paid media strategy, integrating relevant media into a broader digital marketing plan. Your experience and passion for helping companies realize the power of media and how strategy planning and metrics can drive real revenue results will be the secret to your success. If you thrive in a high performing, collaborative environment, let's talk!
Your Values: Passion, Grit, Internal Drive
Spend your days
- Prioritizing and executing paid media campaigns across multiple channels with an emphasis on digital media as defined by the clients’ strategic objectives
- Working in partnership with your media vendors to buy and place content
- Actively managing and adjusting campaigns based on performance – results!
- Optimizing channel investments based on performance to reach desired KPIs - and proudly reporting on the outcomes
- Participating in client meetings to stay on top of your clients' ever evolving needs
- Presenting recommendations directly to the client – with poise and confidence
- Cutting loose with a joke or handing out treats to break up an intense day
What you'll bring to the table
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business or a closely related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in paid media strategy and campaign management in a client facing role
- Experience working in a marketing agency on multiple accounts or in a product company managing $1M+ paid media budget
- Google certifications that show us how serious you are!
- Demonstrated proficiency across a variety of media channels including PPC, streaming, display, TV and paid social
- Forward thinking and process minded – you are all about the metrics, quality and details
- A desire to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
You'll enjoy these things while working for ID
- A competitive salary and a full suite of benefits
- Incredible opportunity for continued professional development
- True inspiration and the chance to hang out with some wildly talented folks who love marketing as much as you do
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast-moving firm find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only, please. Sponsorships cannot be supported at this time.