- Broomfield, CO, USA
Intelivideo is a technology-driven team of software and video enthusiasts who love what we do and never stop pushing to achieve that next big breakthrough. We take pride in being industry leaders and building high quality software to support our customer's Video On Demand needs. We are working to build the next generation subscription based Digital Media distribution platform and are looking for people excited to help us. Are you excited about helping us grow? Keep reading!
The current state of the world has resulted in explosive growth for our company, and we are looking for someone to help us wrangle all the projects and product development timelines, so nothing falls through the cracks. You have a gift for managing multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to shifting priorities – all from your remote office. You have a passion for Agile methods, but you're flexible and understand that each team and project is unique. If you've managed remote and offshore development teams and want to be a part of the quickly expanding video-on-demand industry, let's talk!
Some of the stuff that needs to be done
- Leading the scrum team using Agile/Kanban best practices
- Helping the team mature through sound product development discipline
- Working with product owner to facilitate a reasonable agile process across teams with the goal of delighting our customers
- Coordinating with the scrum and development team to uncover obstacles, identify risks and keep each effort on track
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear and with an emphasis on achieving higher levels of scrum maturity
What you'll bring with you
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Information Systems or a similar discipline
- At least 2 years of experience managing a scrum team in a mobile, web or consumer products company – bonus points for streaming video product experience
- ScrumMaster certification to show us how serious you are!
- Experience working and leading in a virtual environment coordinating local and offshore teams
- A gift for building strong relationships and transferring your knowledge, so we all grow
- Exceptional personal, written and presentation skills – authentic, respectful and kind
- Innovative, detail-oriented, crisp communicator who is self-confident and willing to tackle uncharted territory
- Ability to multi-task in an everchanging environment switching priorities as needed
- Creative problem solver and logical thinker
And finally, you'll enjoy
- Competitive salary and nice suite of benefits
- Combination of remote and in-office work to keep you engaged
- A super smart and creative team to spend your days with
Goldstone Partners is helping this incredibly relevant start-up find experienced professionals who want to help us stream the world. Principals only please. Applications welcome from US citizens and those holding a Green Card only.