- Denver, CO, USA
CFOShare, headquartered in the premier RiNo neighborhood of Denver Colorado, is the antidote for big-4 accounting. Our clients are small but mighty businesses and startups with complex accounting and finance operations – multiple companies, global sales – you get the idea. Since 2017 our innovative approach to outsourcing has allowed our clients to concentrate on what they do best; running their business. We are a young, energetic startup company ourselves and we’re growing fast! We are looking for individuals with passion and grit who want to share in our success. Interested?
Our Values: Innovation, commitment, work-life balance
We’re growing fast and expanding our accounting team in response to new client work. You’ve recently completed your accounting degree and have about a year of experience that you are proud of. You are interested in being involved with growth stage companies who are trying to expand, merge, raise money, become bankable – all the fun stuff that you learned about but haven’t worked on yet. The idea of helping these companies achieve their financial goals sounds perfect! You also have your eyes on professional growth, so getting to work with a variety of companies without the busy season death march sounds very appealing. Do we have your attention yet?
Your Values: Integrity, lifelong learning, humble competence
What your days look like
- Working with a portfolio of clients to manage their sometimes not so perfect books
- Offering input into tactical and strategic decisions based on their business objectives
- Working on client discovery and initial audit to set up and adjust controls for GAAP compliance
- Building strong and trusted relationships with your clients providing on-going consulting for bank financing, growth strategy, fundraising to name a few
- Collaborating with teams to establish efficient processes that keep us operating at peak levels – your expertise grows with each new client and industry
- Working together with a team of accountants and bookkeepers – month-end is just another day with you’re A+ team
What you’ll bring with you
- B.S. in accounting or business administration
- About 1 year of hands-on accounting experience preferably with a small growth stage company
- Ability to understand high-level accounting components but also dig into the details at the transaction level if necessary
- Hands-on experience with a mainstream accounting system
- Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly, have a service mindset, and your memory is remarkable
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people!
- Passionate about making deadlines
- A good sense of humor and the ability to remain calm – and carry on!
Our team members enjoy
- A competitive salary and grown up work flexibility
- Complete benefits package including unlimited PTO
- A growing company where your loyalty is rewarded
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.