Sales Development Representative
- Greenwood Village, CO, USA
Realvolve, located in Greenwood Village, Colorado, is setting a new standard for real estate technology. Our SaaS CRM blends elegant design, state of the art technologies, and practical, thoughtful features. Realvolve is for the high performing independent broker or small team and Firepoint answers to the needs of large teams. Real estate is all about people. Our culture and award-winning leadership team have been featured on USA Today, Business Insider, and Comparably.com. We were also recently given the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine. If you are looking to align yourself with a market leader who still feels like a startup then keep reading.
Our Values: Celebrate Diversity, Deliver Greatness, Do the Right Thing
As an SDR for our Firepoint Product, your experience identifying the decision-maker and navigating the inner workings of your prospects will be key to your success. You've honed your sales skills through your previous SDR experience with a SaaS company - you know what it takes to build rapport quickly to move the sales process forward. We have a proven sales process and are excited to add to our team. You’ve enjoyed early career success and are looking for a company that will help you grow professionally. If you are ambitious, competitive, and love a team win, let's talk.
Your Values: Internal drive, Relationships, Integrity
- Scheduling web demonstrations for inquiries from inbound leads
- Working with the inside sales team to nurture and evaluate prospects to advance the sales process
- Making 100+ outbound dials per day using our power dialer technology
- Entering, maintaining, and tracking prospect information and reporting daily metrics
- Learning as much as you can about our software, our competitors, and the residential real estate market at large
- Undergraduate degree and about 2 years of experience in a residential real estate firm or as a Sales Development Representative in a SaaS company
- Formal account planning experience – you've researched and navigated the decision-making process in a large organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment with attention to detail and impeccable time management
- Enthusiasm for working toward team goals and the discipline to make your own independent contribution
- Well refined communication skills on the phone and in writing – listen first, speak second
- A love for stand-up comedy and a desire to launch our philosophy club – after all, we’re bigger than just our work
- Amazing base salary and uncapped earning potential
- A competitive suite of benefits
- The opportunity to work remotely while helping grow a company
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast-moving company find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only, please. Applications welcomed from US Citizens and Green Card Holders only, please.