Inside Sales Representative
- Greenwood Village, CO, USA
Realvolve, located in Greenwood Village, Colorado, is setting a new standard for real estate technology. Our SaaS CRM blends elegant design, state of the art technologies, and practical, thoughtful features. Realvolve is for the high performing independent broker or small team and Firepoint answers to the needs of large teams. Real estate is all about people. Our culture and award-winning leadership team have been featured on USA Today, Business Insider, and Comparably.com. We were also recently given the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine. If you are looking to align yourself with a market leader who still feels like a startup then keep reading.
Our Values: Celebrate Diversity, Deliver Greatness, Do the Right Thing
As a new member of our Firepoint inside sales team, you’ll be working systematically through the sales process to navigate the decision process for residential real estate teams large and small. Using our proven selling methods combined with your quota busting experience and team-centered approach to your work, you’re going to be wildly successful. You’ve spent a couple of years as a sales development rep or account manager and are ready to take on a new challenge. Let’s go!
Your Values: Internal Drive, Relationships, Persuasion
- Using video product demos that are booked by the sales development team to convert qualified leads into new customers and blow the doors off your sales goals
- Helping generate add on revenue through training and coaching packages
- Conducting the necessary research in order to identify the appropriate stakeholders within each account
- Building relationships via virtual meetings to understand customer's needs, establish rapport, company credibility, and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining accurate and up to date prospect and sales funnel information
- Learning as much as you can about our software, our competitors, and the residential real estate market at large
- Undergraduate Degree and about 2 years of inside sales experience in a SaaS company targeting medium and large companies
- Some formal training in a modern sales methodology such as Challenger, Sandler or Solutions Selling
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment with attention to detail and impeccable time management
- Creative and innovative approach to finding solutions to customer problems
- Strong command of the English language – you'll be communicating via phone and video presentations most of the day - listen first, speak second
- A love for stand-up comedy and a desire to launch our philosophy club – after all, we’re bigger than just our work
- Amazing base salary and uncapped earning potential
- A competitive suite of benefits
- The opportunity to work remotely while helping grow a company
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast-moving company find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only, please. Applications welcomed from US Citizens and Green Card Holders only, please.