- Boulder, CO, USA
Gloo, headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, builds software for people and organizations dedicated to improving lives. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through tools such as big data, custom assessments, an engagement app, and eventually, an entire market network focused on growth. As one of Boulder’s most successful and innovative tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact on humanity. Are you one of them?
As the newest member of our People Operations team, you will help level up our white glove candidate experience and build out our employer brand so that we can attract the world class talent we need. Recruiting for our team is your happy place, but we have a bunch of projects on deck as well. Initially you’ll be spending your time updating our recruiting process, working with company leaders and business unit managers to uncover their pain points and needs. Then we’ll need help fortifying our interview methods so that we’re evaluating character and competency in a consistent manner. As you tackle these larger projects, you’ll also be working with our recruiting partners to layer in the messaging necessary to ensure brand consistency. This is a big job and you need to be ready to flex your creative muscles every day. We have a lot of great things going on, so if you are itching to grow – keep reading!
How you’ll spend your days
- Managing and facilitating recruiting programs for all open positions within the company – providing a top shelf experience for all candidates
- Serving as a central point of contact for all open positions and working with hiring managers, interview teams and our external recruiting partners to find, attract and hire amazing talent!
- Designing, implementing and evolving talent management processes that will be required for us to scale
- Helping support, sponsor and socialize with local Meetups around town so we’re visible in the tech community
- Devising recruiting workflow methods to track and report on all open positions
- Creating programs that will help us build a diverse and inclusive team
- Proactively building our talent pipelines through company branding on sites like LinkedIn and Glass Door
The stuff that you’ll need to bring with you
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Economics, Organizational Psychology or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a full cycle internal recruiting role within a SaaS company that offers multiple product lines or business verticals
- Experience working in a hyper-growth company where you created programs to help them grow and scale successfully
- Ability to articulate your professional recruiting methodologies and framework
- Advanced knowledge of search tools and techniques using, but not limited to, the following: AIRS, Boolean search strings or library science studies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding computer skills – the usual stuff – Office, Web Apps, mobile
- Driven by a passion for making every human feel like a VIP – making every connection count!
Our team members enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits
- Bonus and ample time off for your personal pursuits
- An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders and engineers find an energized individual who wants to be part of something big! Principals only please. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.