Account Services Manager
- Dallas, TX, USA
Idea Planet is a rapidly growing, privately held company that has been creating remarkable brand experiences for the entertainment industry for twenty years. While the world has become more and more digital, and brands are delivered in sound bites, Idea Planet knows that nothing replaces real, tactile experiences. Based in Dallas, Texas, our singular purpose is to create unique, custom products that connects with fans and collectors in a very personal way. We are expanding our operations, maturing as an organization, and looking for some seasoned professionals to join us on this journey.
Our values: Innovation, Inspiration and Empathy
Your values: Innovation, Vision, Adaptability
As the newest member of our account services team, you’ll work closely with your clients along with the support of your creative and production teams to deliver innovative products. Your job will be equal parts product owner, project manager, and client manager. You have an uncanny eye for details, yet you can step back, see the big picture, and translate the vision to your team. Your success will come from combining your relationship skills and business acumen with your ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions with poise. If you are ready to take on a new challenge with a fast-moving company that is passionate about bringing engaging marketing solutions to life, let’s talk.
Here’s SOME of what you’ll be tackling
- Leading and fully orchestrating projects from cradle to grave – serving as the face of Idea Planet with your clients
- Working with your stakeholders to gain an intimate understanding of their vision and objectives for each product
- Translating that vision into creative briefs, presentations, and bids; ensuring ideas are on point, within budget and meet necessary safety standards
- Coordinating global teams to meet deadlines; mitigating any issues that might impact cost, schedules, or product quality
- Managing all project-related documentation – schedules, costing worksheets, project budgets and purchase orders, to name a few
- Delivering exceptional customer service while managing expectations with all team members across multiple time zones
What you’ll show us
- BA in a creative discipline
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager or account manager with client-facing responsibilities in retail, merchandising, promotions, advertising or event planning
- First responder DNA – whatever the situation, you respond accordingly without breaking a sweat
- Finely-tuned project management skills – you can keep multiple balls in the air while simultaneously staying on plan/budget
- Innovative, detail-oriented, crisp communicator who is self-confident and willing to tackle uncharted territory - managing globally isn’t easy!
- An Excel wizard with financial acumen – you understand margins, budgets, and profitability
- Remarkable attention to detail while remaining focused on the end game
- Your uncanny ability to grasp new concepts quickly and put those new concepts to work
Our team members enjoy
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package
- An opportunity to showcase your work with products you are proud of
- A highly skilled team of professionals to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this wildly successful small business emerge as a world leader. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.