Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Boulder, CO, USA
Gloo, headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, builds software for people and organizations dedicated to improving lives. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through tools such as big data, custom assessments, an engagement app, and eventually, an entire market network focused on growth. As one of Boulder’s most successful and innovative tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact on humanity. Are you one of them?
You will join our team to build, operate, and improve the Service Cloud within our Salesforce instance and surrounding processes that enable our organization to thrive. Sound knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud configuration/customization, combined with creative problem solving and workflow design will be the secret to your success. This is our year to scale our technology and our operational infrastructure in order to handle high transaction volumes. If you’re looking for an opportunity to help a company grow – not just maintain a status quo... this is your chance!
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the ongoing deployment and implementation of Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Working closely with platform users, supported departments, IT, Salesforce, and third parties to ensure the performance and functionality of the platform
- Writing custom lightning components that can help keep up with our growing organization
- Authoring and maintaining all related system documentation including requirements, process flows, use cases and instance update announcements
- Serving as the front line of support for our internal team including fielding questions and troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Preparing user training materials and conducting periodic training sessions
- Continuously identifying and correcting data issues
- Seeking out opportunities to establish or enhance Salesforce contributing to the forward direction of our strategic objectives as an organization
- Administrating related 3rd party applications that integrate with Salesforce
- Stretching yourself professionally by jumping into unfamiliar territory whenever necessary
What you’ll bring to the table
- BSBA in Business, Information Technology or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working in a technology company as an internal consultant to your business partners
- Experience with design, implementation, customization, and reporting of enterprise grade Salesforce installations using multiple record types
- Salesforce Administrator Certification—extra points for Advanced Administrator Certification and experience using Flows
- Experience using Omni-Channel for Case routing
- A mind that thinks beyond the tactical activity to see the business impact of the work you do
- Uncommonly detail oriented – not even one misplaced comma escapes your eagle eye
- The drive to go above and beyond your current title – we need people that want to grow with us!
- Intensely curious mind that seeks to understand the “why” – then immediately begins to design the “how”
- Passionate about making deadlines
- A good sense of humor and the will to make a difference
Our team members enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits
- Bonus and ample time off for your personal pursuits
- An incredible team of talented and passionate folks to hang out with
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders and engineers find an energized individual who wants to be part of something big! Principals only please. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.