Consultant - Client Service Team
- Golden, CO, USA
The Regis Company is a leadership development consulting firm headquartered in beautiful Downtown Golden Colorado. We create solutions that are based upon real-life leadership experiences. Our unique methodology leverages design thinking to ensure our solutions are immersive, experiential, relevant, and user centric. Each program is tailored to our client’s specific challenges, allowing their employees to retain knowledge and skills well beyond the learning event. We’re growing and seeking experienced professionals to join our team. – sounds fun, right?!
As an integral member of our design and development team, you’ll be collaborating with the client stakeholders as well as your internal group to understand what we’re after in order to execute the ideal leadership development solution. Your success will be a result of combining your innate problem solving, critical thinking and natural intuition. Our programs win awards and we are excited to continue building on that legacy – are you in?
What your days might look like
- Collaboratively creating elegant, and educationally rigorous designs for development programs that creatively solve complex, ambiguous client challenges
- Participating in visioning and design sessions with your project team and stakeholders to define objectives and requirements
- Crafting course materials using wireframes, storyboards, assessments scoring and feedback modalities
- Taking ownership of the creation of user journeys and stories – we’re an Agile shop
- Communicating technical, abstract, and complex constructs to the target audience through a clear and effective viewpoint
- Building efficiencies across the entire team to optimize solutions and methods of execution
- Reinforcing our commitment with your clients and always being mindful of their future needs and expanded business opportunities
- Jumping in wherever you can to help get the job done!
Show us your
- Degree in a business or liberal arts discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in a human capital or change management consulting practice with a top tier management consulting firm
- Ability to articulate problems, process large volumes of input and draw supported conclusions
- Experience analyzing and interpreting technical manuals along with financial reports and legal documents
- Adaptive design approach – you can apply the methodologies across various industries and roles within organizations
- Distinctive writing skills, the ability to impact content, client messaging and course materials
- Intense curiosity with a passion for learning and creative problem solving – you thrive outside the box
- Exceptional personal, written and presentation skills – authentic, respectful, and kind
- Ability think on your feet and switch priorities swiftly without breaking a sweat
- Goal oriented – given the finish line you are driving in that direction fearlessly
Working with us you’ll enjoy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ample time off to maintain balance
- Flexible work environment in our office or yours
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.