- Lafayette, CO, USA
Mental Health Partners, located in Lafayette, Colorado, is a non-profit federally designated comprehensive community mental health collective serving the residents of Boulder and Broomfield counties. In alignment with our mission – Healing is our purpose. Help is our promise. Health is our passion. – MHP provides immediate access to expert mental health and substance use care so people can enjoy healthy and fulfilling lives. Our vision is for Healthy minds, Healthy lives, and Healthy communities.
Our Values: Empathy, Hope, Teamwork
As a member of our database team, you are our resident ETL expert, developing and analyzing data to support a variety of organizational functions. You are multi-talented when it comes to data but your happy place is among stored procedures and SQL queries. Your strong analytical background, coupled with your collaborative nature and intellectual curiosity, is what we are looking for to grow our team. If you are in search of a new challenge and passionate about making an impact in your community, let’s talk.
Your Values: Purpose driven, Methodical, Detailed
Spend your days
- Designing and executing data ETL scripts for analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data to support strategic decision making
- Applying brain power to a variety of techniques – data integration, bio-statistical analysis, and complex data mining
- Creating dashboards for use by clinical and business users to help elevate decision-making
- Building a library of standard reports as well as responding to ad hoc requests when necessary
- Synthesizing data from multiple sources, creating clear, actionable summaries to improve the quality and performance of MHP activities
- Always on the lookout for innovative ways to use program data while maintaining consistent use of data across the organization
- Delivering specialized reports in support of MHPs regulatory obligations and grant funding proposals
- Promoting, supporting, and demonstrating MHP’s mission, vision, and values in everything you do!
Show us your
- BS in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience working with data analytics with a focus on ETL and data visualization
- Advanced skills in T-SQL, SQL Server Integration and MS Excel
- Deep understanding of Power BI architecture, functions and features
- Ability to work independently yet willingly sharing your insights and knowledge with the team
- Creative, articulate, and competent communication style – you deliver your message clearly, concisely, and confidently every time
- Intellectual curiosity – you are always looking for new ways to extract, analyze and use data to further our mission
- Outcome-focused, results-oriented, and your glass is always full of positive energy
Our team members enjoy
- Competitive Salary and full suite of benefits
- An incredibly committed team of professionals to hang out with
- Boulder County work without the Pearl Street Mania
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.