Customer Service Advisor
- Broomfield, CO, USA
Active Brands North America represents some of the finest ski and outdoor brands, including Kari Traa, Sweet Protection and Bjorn Dahlie, leading ski/outdoor brands that are sold through 600+ retailers across North America.
We are a global sporting goods/apparel company based in Norway with offices in Europe and North America. We are growing quickly, and this position is part of our North America team based in Broomfield, Colorado. If you like to be around people who share your passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle, you’ll like Active Brands.
As a core member of our customer service team, you will be the face of Active Brands to our retailers and sales professionals in the North American market. Our customers have high expectations for our performance so your perfectionism will come in handy. You are UBER organized with a keen eye for the smallest details. Your positive energy is infectious, and you love the outdoor industry. Do we have your attention yet?
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and editing orders for price and availability, style/color accuracy, and shipping within specific timelines
- Answering customer calls and e-mail regarding orders – you’ll have a comprehensive knowledge of our inventory, product specifications, and availability so you can help them quickly
- Following up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Communicating with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Resolving customer order problems such as style or color exchange, refused orders, and status of customer issues following current policies and procedures.
- Working as an extension of our warehouse partner to coordinate orders and expedite shipping
- Working with our global customer service team on procedures and processes –finding ways to offer best in class service
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A college degree in business or a related discipline and some post graduate customer service experience in the wholesale/distribution industry – we’d love someone from the outdoor, ski and/or apparel industry
- An amazing command of the English language – spelling, grammar, sentence structure
- Advanced level experience with Order Entry/Inventory ERP software – we use Navision/MS Dynamics
- Guru level Excel skills and demonstrated competency with other Microsoft Office tools
- Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly, and your memory is remarkable
- Uncommonly organized – with a brain that thinks in terms of process efficiency
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people, and you have a good sense of humor
- Passionate about making deadlines
And what you’ll enjoy at Active Brands:
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Generous time off so that you’ll stay balanced
- An incredible team of professionals to hang out with every day
Goldstone Partners is helping this high-energy specialty brand distributor find an emerging RockStar who wants to be part of something big! Please send your resume to us directly at successatgoldstonepartners.com. Principals only, please. Applications welcome from individuals who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.