Web Developer (Remote)
- 5445 DTC Pkwy, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
Incident Response Technologies, based in Denver, Colorado is one of the most sought after technologies for first responders in the nation – and we’re getting a name for ourselves in the rest of the world too! Our product suite helps manage emergencies for our first responders in a way that is truly disrupting the industry. Our flagship product, the Rhodium™ Incident Management Suite, is currently in use in more than 30 States in the US and Canada, and has been used in major incidents and events including the World Special Olympic Games, the Charleston Church Shooting, and most recently, Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. How would you like to be a part of something truly amazing?
As the newest member of our development team you will be tasked with helping maintain our existing platform while also developing custom components for specific clients, while also helping us level up to improve and fortify our products for the future. We have a lot going on, so if you like jumping into new technologies, testing the boundaries of your current knowledge, and are fascinated by the work our public service professionals do, then we would like to talk to you. You’ll be combining your software development skills with GIS integration, language translation and mobile app techniques. We promise you won’t be bored!
What you'll be doing
• Designing, developing and maintaining our PHP Web Applications and APIs using the Zend2 framework
• Helping us refine and reinforce solid coding standards and development best practices
• Working independently, pairing with a senior developer, or in a small work group to build a product you are proud to put your name on
• Working with the product team to turn our customer’s vision into reality
• Looking into new technologies, tools and concepts that we might use to stay ahead of our competition
What you'll bring to this position
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
• At least 3 years of experience building or maintaining mission critical software applications
• You aren’t afraid of SQL queries—after all, real engineers write raw SQL
• You like playing with AJAX controls – especially GIS-related plugins (ESRI, Bing, GoogleMaps) and want to learn more
• Your experience working with public safety organizations is a plus, and/or prior military or civil service
• You have a passion delivering high performing, well-written software that is elegant and easy to use
• Interested in building your toolset including socketio/nodejs, Git, real-time application experience and you have an eye for clean and elegant UI
• You have worked in an early-stage company so you know what it means to shift priorities and wear a bunch of hats
• You are an organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks and activities without daily guidance – we mostly work remotely – so we need your maturity and focus on our team
• You are intensely curious – you love absorbing new concepts and figuring out how to apply technology to them
• You wouldn’t mind traveling to client sites occasionally – even some pretty exotic locales!
And what you'll enjoy
• Compensation commensurate with Experience
• The opportunity to work with a team of smart, committed and passionate professionals
• Making a difference every day – in the lives of people who need help during an emergency
Goldstone Partners is helping this incredibly cool startup find a committed professional who wants to be part of something big! Please send your resume to us directly at success'at'goldstonepartners.com. Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support relocation or sponsorships at this time.