Solution Architect (Adobe Commerce)
- Department: Solutions
Globant’s Commerce Studio helps organizations create best-in-class commerce-enabled experiences, with engineering and design at its core. The goal is to meet the demands of tomorrow's customers, leveraging long-standing expertise with large and complex commerce transformations in both B2B, B2C and D2C domains.
As an award-winning partner of enterprise-class platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce, and other API first, Headless Commerce surround solutions, we help clients create a competitive advantage with commerce at its core.
Our mission is to empower companies to succeed and thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape by building best-in-class future-ready digital commerce solutions globally.
As the Solution Architect, you will partner with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to; eWave Pre-Sales, Sales, Delivery and external customer teams across all phases of the customer lifecycle and will collaborate with the Senior Management of the business in order to define and structure our Solution Architecture practice.
- As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, architects should design leading eCommerce solutions that support industry-leading best practices in technology, features, performance, and scalability
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Coach and mentor partners, customers, and developers through the implementation lifecycle.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to ongoing process and methodology improvements within the Services Delivery team
- Work with cross-functional teams across both Engineering and R&D to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product library
- Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
- Partner with the Senior Management team in order to help define processes and methodology improvements of the businesses Solution Architecture practice
- Work with our global cross-functional teams such as delivery and engineering to provide feedback and streamline the implementation processes
- 2+ years in a Solution Architecture or Technical/Implementation Consultant role and experience in consulting/ professional services
- Experienced with designing and implementing end-to-end IT solutions in e-Commerce (Adobe Commerce).
- Hands-on integration architecture experience including iPaaS, API Gateways, ETL, ESB, and related technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience working in a consultancy or technology organization, advising customers on best practice
- Strong ability to solve customer problems with exposure to collaborating with a sales team to convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Excellent English communications skills (spoken and written) and a strong ability to produce clear analysis and conclusions based on customer workshops and data
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.