Remote Talent Acquisition Partner (Technology or Biotechnology) - 1yr FTC
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Talent Management
- Office: London
Genomics England successfully led the world-leading 100,000 Genomes Project, which compared and analysed individuals’ genetic codes to help diagnose, treat and prevent illness.
We're now accelerating our impact, working with the NHS to further develop and embed genomic healthcare and research in Britain. Our next chapter involves working with patients, doctors, scientists, government and industry to improve genomic testing, and help researchers access the health data and technology they need to make new medical discoveries and create more effective, targeted medicines for everybody.
Are you an experienced full lifecycle technical recruiter or talent acquisition specialist, immediately or quickly available to help Genomics England with our vital push for fresh talent? As we grow and transform, we have a significant recruitment volume of diverse and specialist roles to hire.
In support of the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will take responsibility for screening, interviewing and supporting hiring managers across the business with their live roles, and driving the direct and referral hiring critical to delivering a high quality, cost effective recruitment service to the organisation.
This role can be based from home, anywhere in the UK.
Everyday responsibilities include:
- Screening incoming direct candidates
- Managing a great candidate experience through our SmartRecruiters ATS
- Interviewing candidates alongside hiring managers via MS Teams
- Supporting hiring managers in making selection decisions and helping surface the best quality candidates from broad talent pools
Skills and Experience for Success
We anticipate the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as an in-house recruiter or be an agency recruiter with excellent candidate management experience
- An understanding of technical recruitment including front and backend Developers, Cloud/AWS Engineers, Infrastructure and Network Architects or Biotechnology
- Great competency/strength based interviewing experience
- Demonstrated passion and focus on curating excellent candidate experiences
- Ability to influence and advise hiring managers as a trusted partner
No specific formal qualifications are required
Originally conceived as a project, Genomics England has transformed to meet the long-term opportunities created by our scientific breakthroughs in understanding the Human Genome. Being part of this journey is a reward in itself, however we're pleased to offer our colleagues a great benefits package including:
- competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- generous pension scheme
- individual learning budgets for every colleague
- a raft of other benefits
Talk to our Talent Team and find out how a career with Genomics England will benefit you.