- 1117 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1H9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Fundica is a white label funding identification web service currently licensed by governments and banks/credit unions to help their prospects and clients identify the most relevant government funding available, while returning valuable intelligence on the prospects and clients visiting the branded web service.
We are looking for a motivated Growth Marketer who can help on our journey to build next generation of fintech products and fundamentally change the way businesses find funding.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will architect and execute a growth marketing strategy that supports new customer acquisition in the US.
- Develop creative and effective growth strategies that create and capture demand
- Introduce marketing campaigns that bring Fundica’s story to life for our prospective customers
- Partner closely with sales to monitor metrics, gather feedback, and achieve results–adjusting programs and strategies, as needed
- Own, analyze, and report all aspects of Fundica’s marketing funnel and identify largest areas of improvement.
Who We Are Looking for
- 3+ years experience in a growth marketing related position (i.e demand generation, performance marketing, etc)
- Proven track record of managing paid and organic channels (i.e SEM, social media, CRO, email, SEO, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of a mid-market or enterprise B2B sales cycle
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong English communication, presentation, and writing skills
What's in it for you?
- Join a dynamic growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Have a meaningful impact on completely transforming the way businesses find funding
- Work with key influencers in the tech community · Competitive compensation that include stock options and group health benefits
- Remote work policy with the option to work in our beautiful Montreal office
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Fundica, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank you for your interest and unfortunately will only be able to contact those candidates selected for interviews.