Social Media Community Manager - Volunteer
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Frontline.Live harnesses the power of live, open data, to connect people in crisis with the resources they need. Currently, Frontline.Live is working hard to connect UK frontline healthcare workers with the PPE they lack, to aid in the Covid-19 crisis.
By collecting, visualising and analysing data from suppliers & people in need, we show political and procurement bodies a more effective, more efficient and more human way of meeting needs in a time of crisis.
Frontline Map are looking for a community manager to own our channels, not only generating content but engaging with key stakeholders in the Healthcare community.
We need a self starter who enjoys proactive outreach and social media listening, can find and engage external stakeholders on multiple platforms and who would like to evangelise about Frontline.live to our frontline heroes, care workers, partner organisations, healthcare institutions, industry body groups, etc.
- Increase our brand's visibility and following by finding, partnering and building relationships with influencers, communities and like-minded groups that can promote our cause (in their websites, blogs or social channels).
- Produce and write content for posts (with support), plus manage engagement with our followers to generate trust and fuel more engagement in return.
- Support our Partnership Manager in building our relationships with all our key partners on Social.
- Experience with Social listening, copywriting or news writing all a bonus.
- Previous experience managing social channels and collaborating with influencers, journalists or online communities.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude!
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry an advantage
Frontline.Live has recently gained official charity status, and for now is entirely staffed by volunteers. This volunteer position is entirely mouldable to your own living and working situation, and we'd love to hear from you, and how this might work for you.