Sales Manager - Tilcor Roofing (EAST)
- Abia, Nigeria
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of an experienced Roof tiles Sales Manager to meet targets and impact on their bottom-line.
• Proven track record of 5 years Channel Sales success in Roof Tiles, Aluminum Long Span Roofing and or of Building Materials products
• Ability to read drawings & take roof measurements.
• Thorough understanding of Channel & Direct Sales.
• Must be well versed with reporting systems and formats for monitoring Dealers, analyze performance of self and dealers in order to report to senior management.
• Appointing New & Developing existing Dealers in assigned territories.
• Managing their accounts – generating sales as per targets, keeping them under credit limits and ensuring prompt collections.
• Sales & Stocks tracking, Re-Ordering and see that dealers get their goods in time.
• Assist in planning and crafting of sales activities for customers (dealers & sub dealers).
• Identify new market; develop new accounts for business growth.
• Manage and handle sales inquiries, closing sales and provide quality supply & after sales service to customers.
• Establish, build and maintain good cordial relationship with customers and suppliers.
• Organize, attend trade shows/exhibitions and support all branding initiatives of parent company & also dealers/customers.
• Lead sales effort to potential targeted accounts in liaison with internal sales.
• Communicate on competition activities – pricing, products, deals, and also potential new designs, varieties, types of products being used in the marketplace.
• Develop understanding of product application (roofing tiles installation process) so as to be able to provide field technical support to clients for speedy & quality execution.
• 60% of the Sales Manager's time will be spent with builders merchants, 30% painters and decorators and 10% with tile fixers and tiling contractors
• A proven track record of selling Roofing tiles or similar products to the dealer market and also have experience in selling to Estate Developers, Builders, Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors, including residential and social housing, the leisure industry, hospitals and public (Govt.) buildings and State Housing projects & contractors.
• Must be experienced in Generating New Business, Cold Calling, Warm Calling, & Client Retention.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in selling roof tiles
• Strong, disciplined “needs satisfaction” selling skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• MS Excel & MS Word working knowledge