- 120 Midway Rd, Jackson, GA 30233, USA
- Department: Production
The MasterBrand Cabinets team in Jackson, GA is hiring Production Associates to work in positions such as assembler, shipping, receiving, machine operator, forklift operator, and team leads.
ABOUT THE JOB
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacturer or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
- Roles start at $16 +/hour and may vary based on previous experience.
- $1 Shift differential offered for 2nd shift
- $2 Shift differential offered for Weekend shift
- Weekly pay
- 1st Shift hours are approximately 7:00 AM- 5:30 PM, Monday- Thursday.
- 2nd shift hours are approximately 7:00 PM- 5:30 AM, Monday- Thursday.
- Weekend Shift hours are approximately 7:00 AM- 7:30 PM, Friday- Sunday.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment, plus generous Paid Time Off and 10 Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Cabinet discounts
- The ability to lift, bend, push, pull, and move materials up to 50 lbs
- The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-12 hours)
- Must be 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, and the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in assembly or a production-oriented environment
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.