Head of Operations
- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Factorial is transforming battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading Factorial Electrolyte System Technology™ (FEST).
Factorial is looking for Head of Battery Operations - to join its team in Woburn, Massachusetts. The successful candidate will focus on product development, procurement, sourcing, technical operation, etc. This role requires 7+ Yr experience in relevant battery companies (no exception is given) and must relocate to the Boston area (preferably already local)
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Experience in next-generation cell fabrication, equipment, and production to optimize product quality
- More than 7 years of battery company experiences in terms of cell fabrication, product and equipment management, procurement, technical operation, candidate without such experience will not be considered for the interview
- Experience in product and equipment development, and technical operation
- Experience making educated decision, and report to the management properly
- Experience with battery material and equipment procurement, and strategic sourcing
- Willingness to execute on multiple tasks in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work within project teams with dedication and technical excellence
- Must have already had work authorization in the US (i.e. we will not sponsor the visa for this job)
- Key member for Li-ion battery cell (mandatory experience) and equipment management for product quality
- Provide operational support to project teams to find and communicate product and equipment process information
- With strong responsibility and independent thinking and leadership
- Must relocate or live in the Greater Boston Area
- Able to attend hours when needed to accommodate meetings involving participants from multiple time zones
Factorial is empowering a sustainable future with the highest performance and safest batteries for electric vehicles, homes, and critical applications. We have pioneered Factorial Electrolyte System Technology™, a high performance, scalable solid-state electrolyte solution, to enable batteries with longer range and a higher degree of safety for the global EV market.
Factorial is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.