District Sales Executive
- Ibn Jabbara Street, Dubbat District, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The focus of the District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are aligned with the overall organization and it’s strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the District Sales Executive role at Expeditors.
The DSE orchestrates involvement of multiple people in our Sales process, so that new customer revenue is consistently secured for our district office and network. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing, and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. This position reports to the District Manager.
These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales Executive:
Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
Orchestrate customer / branch relationships and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork.
Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating Expeditors Product and Service knowledge
Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
Desired Skill-Sets and Characteristics
- The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
- Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Influences others to action
- Timeliness and accountability for results