Account Executive (Enterprise)
- Munich, Germany
We are hiring for a dynamic Account Executive to evangelize and help close pivotal deals covering the DACH region.
Our client is defining a brand new market for Cloud Content Management, changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate.
Through continued innovation, they have developed a set of solutions that allow 90,000 + customers to more effectively manage their content, collaborate with employees and customers, and utilize the best in breed platform to develop their own applications.
Account Executives are selling a disruptive vision of how to manage content in the digital age, modernize workflows, or build custom applications.
You will present a thorough territory and account action plan, work with internal partners (i.e., lead generation teams, sales engineering, and customer success), and articulate the vision of Cloud Content Management with CIOs, key business stakeholders, and IT executives.
Why should You apply?
You will have the opportunity to help capture the majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise for the DACH region. Our client is committed to developing careers and helping you hone your consultative selling skills. They have a comprehensive sales training program, so expect to come in ready to learn about how to effectively sell solutions into Enterprise customers.
You will be challenged to think about how to sell solutions to enterprise customers, find sticky use cases, and drive a value-based conversation with a diverse set of customers. Your experience utilizing solution selling will help you manage complex sales cycles with new accounts and also find "white space" opportunities within any existing accounts in your territory.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas into German based enterprises from 5,000 - 15,000 employees.
- ECM or SaaS / Cloud
- German & English language fluency
Cloud / Saas sales
Selling to business and to IT
- 20 % + year on year growth
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues as part of the highly regarded DACH team
- Active social calendar and communities
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - continued development
- Competitive salary with great commission, accelerators and spiffs
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- European offices across London, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm.