Senior Data Analyst - Team Leader
- Antwerp, Belgium
Our client is an independently owned company with a rich heritage and a mission to work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around world. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, then we are looking forward to meet you.
We are looking for an senior data analyst with backgrounds that span product ownership, analysis, model and interpretation of data, problem solving skills to lead the Trademark Content Team. The team is creating the next generation of data ingestion and business process modelling platform to feed data into the world’s most effective trademark clearance tools.
You should have experience with relational and noSQL (Mongo) databases, ETL tools, BPM, programming languages to support data analysis and people management skills.
- Act as the product owner for the Content team (internal and external team members)
- People manager for the Trademark Content Team (5 people), amongst setting and coordinating own team priorities to ensure allocated assignments are completed
- Partner with product owners, scrum masters, data scientists and others to gather requirements across teams; provide support in finding technical strategies to meet objectives
- Maintain and improve current processes
- Manage small to medium projects and report out to internal stakeholders
- Implement new tools and mechanisms in order to increase efficiency within processes of internal and content operations team
- Day-to-day assignments, process management, and task delivery. Coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- English and Dutch language is a must
- Preferably a bachelor degree with 5+ years experience as a data analyst in a leading function, with IT background
- Be comfortable working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex data processing problems
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySql, etc.). (Mongo helpful)
- Ability to lead remote teams
- Analytical and curious mindset with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
Nice To Have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with 6sigma and defining KPI’s including setting up dashboards, preferably by using tableau
- Shell scripting
- Experience with ETL and BPM tools
Candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment with continuous delivery. He or she must be able to work independently on complex problems with a “can-do” attitude. This role works in cross-functional global teams. Location is in Berchem (Antwerp), Belgium and a limited travel (max 5%) may be required.