- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Commercial
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Change Manager to work within our Operations business, Service and Sales squads.
As a Change Manager you will ensure that change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance.
What will my role entail?
Business readiness and deployment
- Lead on change impact analysis, change planning, pre and post-go-live assessments
- Lead business readiness activity and deployment into Operations, including supporting the wider business plan
- Ensure Regulatory and Corporate governance requirements are met when introducing change
- Drive the design, development and delivery of communications and engagement activities relevant to your plan
- Develop artefacts, including toolkits, to support teams in moving to new ways of working
- Support the change leadership in tracking capability drops and their benefits and identify any changes to scope which may impact them
- Support the change leadership to complete governance for delivery of initiatives and manage change delivery risk
Coach and support SMEs and stakeholders to build the right capabilities
- Listen to and challenge the Operations teams and leaders to embed new ways of working according to the vision and strategy
- Coach and support the Team Leaders to own the change needed and deployment / realisation of value
Identifying Change Opportunities
- Understand where ‘System Conditions’ and opportunities to improve exist, by reviewing new and existing data and analytics insights and by listening to and engaging with business experts
- Actively participate in ideation process, monthly review of ideas backlog, cost-benefit analysis and prioritisation
- Triage demand and work with product owners to decide how the request should be dealt with
- Effective collaboration skills and the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering large-scale transformation programmes using ADKAR best practice (or similar change methodology), preferably in a scaled Agile / digitally native organisation
- Experience in business change and communications
- Strongly results-oriented and focused on pragmatically getting to outcomes - comfortable digging in and troubleshooting as needed
- Willing to challenge business / commercial logic, supported by facts
- Clear, concise communicator with strong leadership presence – ability to manage communication with key stakeholders
- Proven track record delivering digital transformation across customer service or back-office operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and stakeholder influencing skills to gain buy-in and confidence from business leaders
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments
- Ability to challenge and remain resilient when being challenged
- Well-organised and logical approach, attention to detail and the ability to plan, implement and deliver business objectives using creative solutions
- A servant-leadership style: You recognise who you serve, listen and act to support them in achieving their goals
Why choose us?
This is your opportunity to shape our game-changing journey and be part of something truly special! And to top it off, here are some perks to life at esure…
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills and potential
- A bonus scheme that celebrates your contribution to esure’s success
- Discounts on our insurance products, for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 flex days to be taken as and when suits you
- Benefits just for you: our hub – My Benefits Box – is loaded with perks to choose from, so you can build a personal toolkit to support your health, wellbeing, lifestyle, and finances.
- Grow your career with us: whatever your goals, we’ll support you with hands-on training, mentoring, a LinkedIn Learning licence, access to our exclusive Academies, regular career conversations, and expert partner resources from the likes of Women in Data and Women in Tech.
- Join our communities: our networks give you the chance to connect, learn and share with like-minded colleagues across the business – for work and play. So, it’s no surprise our people consistently rate ‘making friends at work’ one of the highest scorers in our colleague engagement survey
- More flexibility for you: we’re a proud supporter of the ABI’s Make Flexible Work campaign and welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need, whether it’s part time, job sharing, or compressed hours. Our hybrid working approach also puts you in the driving seat of how and where you do your best work.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: we offer lots of support, so you feel like the best version of yourself – like specialist advice through our employee assistance programme, wellbeing classes, access to the My Health Advantage app, our Big Team Challenge, and learning sessions on topics like menopause.
- A helping hand to do your bit for a greener and safer world: driving good in the world couldn’t be more important to us. That’s why we encourage colleagues to use volunteering days to support their local communities and have lots of initiatives to help you live a greener lifestyle.
- Everyday appreciation: praise from your colleagues means the world! Our social recognition tool makes it easy to give colleagues the praise they deserve, and you could even be shortlisted for a company-wide ACE Award.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.