- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Commercial
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Strategy Analyst to join our Commercial department on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Strategy Manager, you will be at the heart of gathering, analysing and sharing insight about our customers, commercial performance, competitors and the wider market – with a front-row seat to see how our business works. In addition, you will support regular reporting as well specific insight projects by tapping into our data tools and teams or using a variety of other sources of insight. You’ll support ad hoc strategic projects - including business development opportunities, creating reports and comms on your findings.
If you have experience in strategy and/or analysis either at a consulting firm or in-house within retail financial services and are ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for ..
- Experience in strategy and/or analysis, ideally within retail financial services
- Strong written and oral communication skills, appropriate for executive level
- Highly numerate and experienced in working with data to generate insights
- Strong planning skills with the ability to organise and manage your work independently
- Able to form close working relationships with a range of stakeholders and peers and collaborate effectively
- Strong drive to identify and pursue improvements in our ways of working around data, insight and strategic development
We’ll help you gain…
- Deep and broad insight into the commercial, customer, financial and operational aspects of the business
- Strong analytical and presentation skills at a senior level
Why choose us?
This is your opportunity to shape our game-changing journey and be part of something truly special! And to top it off, here are some perks to life at esure…
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills and potential
- A bonus scheme that celebrates your contribution to esure’s success
- Discounts on our insurance products, for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 flex days to be taken as and when suits you
- Benefits just for you: our hub – My Benefits Box – is loaded with perks to choose from, so you can build a personal toolkit to support your health, wellbeing, lifestyle, and finances.
- Grow your career with us: whatever your goals, we’ll support you with hands-on training, mentoring, a LinkedIn Learning licence, access to our exclusive Academies, regular career conversations, and expert partner resources from the likes of Women in Data and Women in Tech.
- Join our communities: our networks give you the chance to connect, learn and share with like-minded colleagues across the business – for work and play. So, it’s no surprise our people consistently rate ‘making friends at work’ one of the highest scorers in our colleague engagement survey!
- More flexibility for you: we’re a proud supporter of the ABI’s Make Flexible Work campaign and welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need, whether it’s part time, job sharing, or compressed hours. Our hybrid working approach also puts you in the driving seat of how and where you do your best work.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: we offer lots of support, so you feel like the best version of yourself – like specialist advice through our employee assistance programme, wellbeing classes, access to the My Health Advantage app, our Big Team Challenge, and learning sessions on topics like menopause.
- A helping hand to do your bit for a greener and safer world: driving good in the world couldn’t be more important to us. That’s why we encourage colleagues to use volunteering days to support their local communities and have lots of initiatives to help you live a greener lifestyle.
- Everyday appreciation: praise from your colleagues means the world! Our social recognition tool makes it easy to give colleagues the praise they deserve, and you could even be shortlisted for a company-wide ACE Award.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.