- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Data
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
esure has a strong culture of data-driven decision making and our Insight Analyst will provide key analytical support to digital & marketing including profiling, segmentation, propensity modelling & improving our marketing strategy.
We have successfully built an outstanding environment for long-term ambitious research to thrive in and continue to help our business drive further value from data and build personalised experiences for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Conduct deep-dive analysis & insight on large data sets across the marketing and digital teams to drive key business decisions & review performance
- Support and collaborate with the CRM team to help set the strategy for analytics
- Work across our Marketing department to ensure campaign and product strategy has clear and effective measurements and insight input
- Deliver predictive analytics and work with Data Science on product prototyping of segmentations & next best action tools using Python
- Use our cloud-native infrastructure and your knowledge about experimentation, performance marketing, AdTech & CRM to improve platform capabilities for the effective delivery of campaigns
We’d love you to have:
- You know what it takes to deliver top tier data analysis and to bring this to life through visualisation and storytelling
- Experience of working in A/B testing and attribution environments
- Solid experience in visualisation approaches, presenting to non-technical audiences and leverage tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, DBT
- Experience using Python and SQL
- You like a challenge…. solving problems and translating business briefs into strong results comes as second nature
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and a ‘deliver & iterate’ attitude
Why choose us?
This is your opportunity to shape our game-changing journey and be part of something truly special! And to top it off, here are some perks to life at esure…
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills and potential
- A bonus scheme that celebrates your contribution to esure’s success
- Discounts on our insurance products, for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 flex days to be taken as and when suits you
- Benefits just for you: our hub – My Benefits Box – is loaded with perks to choose from, so you can build a personal toolkit to support your health, wellbeing, lifestyle, and finances.
- Grow your career with us: whatever your goals, we’ll support you with hands-on training, mentoring, a LinkedIn Learning licence, access to our exclusive Academies, regular career conversations, and expert partner resources from the likes of Women in Data and Women in Tech.
- Join our communities: our networks give you the chance to connect, learn and share with like-minded colleagues across the business – for work and play. So, it’s no surprise our people consistently rate ‘making friends at work’ one of the highest scorers in our colleague engagement survey!
- More flexibility for you: we’re a proud supporter of the ABI’s Make Flexible Work campaign and welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need, whether it’s part time, job sharing, or compressed hours. Our hybrid working approach also puts you in the driving seat of how and where you do your best work.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: we offer lots of support, so you feel like the best version of yourself – like specialist advice through our employee assistance programme, wellbeing classes, access to the My Health Advantage app, our Big Team Challenge, and learning sessions on topics like menopause.
- A helping hand to do your bit for a greener and safer world: driving good in the world couldn’t be more important to us. That’s why we encourage colleagues to use volunteering days to support their local communities and have lots of initiatives to help you live a greener lifestyle.
- Everyday appreciation: praise from your colleagues means the world! Our social recognition tool makes it easy to give colleagues the praise they deserve, and you could even be shortlisted for a company-wide ACE Award.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.