- The Meridian, 25 Quay St, Manchester M3 4AL, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented graduates to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Esure has a great opportunity for a Motor Investigator to join our Claims Fraud team on a permanent basis
The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating and resolving a caseload of suspected fraudulent claims in order to achieve a speedy and cost efficient conclusion, including the recovery of paid away claims. Resulting in minimal financial loss to the company.
- Indemnity investigations for fraud referrals with support from Experts.
- Demonstration of fraud investigation techniques
- Manages legal data disclosure (GDPR) in line with regulatory and legal environment with support from Experts.
- Accreditation: Motor - Level 2 in AVS (Primary Digilog techniques) with support from Experts
- Proven claims handling experience in a personal lines environment
- Working knowledge of the internet and Insurance/Financial service databases
- Working knowledge of legal aspect of asset recovery
- Working knowledge of cognitive/conversation management or completion of certificate in Advanced Validation Solutions
- Good communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of team.
- An intermediate level of computer literacy
- Good understanding GDPR
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience, and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, job share or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.