Home Claims Specialist
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Are you passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Home Claims Specialists to join us on a full-time permanent basis!
Our Home Claims Specialists are involved in the entire life cycle of claims for the esure and Sheilas’ Wheels Home products, from notification of a claim through to its final settlement.
The day to day:
Our mission is simple: to provide the very best service for our customers. And our Home Claims Specialists play a big part in this!
Our Home Claims Specialists provide guidance and assistance to our customers as they effectively process and handle Home Claims through to their settlement. We handle all incoming Home Claims enquiries in an efficient, sympathetic and responsive way, ensuring that a stellar service is given to our customers through regular updates, effective complaint handling and timely resolutions.
We want to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best service possible. We take great care in reviewing the output from the Net Promoter Score to ensure we're understanding our customers views and needs and continuously improving the overall customer experience.
Attention to detail is essential within our Home Claims team. Through accurate establishment of relevant claim details, our Specialists need to ensure the all claims are valid, are covered by the policy and are thoroughly checked for possible fraud indicators.
We are a collaborative team, working closely with the wider business on large losses and subsidence claims, and calling out any suspected fraudulent cases when appropriate.
We would love you to bring:
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills who are able to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Patience and a real desire to solve customer queries to the best outcome for both them and the company
- Previous experience in a front line customer support role within a target driven environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get tasks done quickly and efficiently
- An understanding of Home Claims and the Insurance industry would be beneficial but not essential
We’ll help you gain:
- Ability to work on a range of claims with exposure larger and more sophisticated claims
- Knowledge of Legal framework (Financial Ombudsman Services ruling and recent case law)
- Understanding of FCA and Regulatory Compliance
- Knowledge of Claims Handling procedures and systems
- Knowledge of fraud indicators and ability to identify suspected fraudulent claims
What we will offer you in return:
Salary - starting salary of £20,500 plus up to 5% annual bonus
Training will be on-site in our Manchester office (6 weeks), hybrid working available after successful completion of probation.
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, job share or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.