Intelligence Team Leader
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for an Intelligence Team Leader. You will join esure in our mission to fix insurance for good by fighting and preventing financial crime and fraud!
You will lead the Financial Crime Insight Intelligence team who run intelligence handling, responses to legal requests for information, maintaining iovation (device profiling), utilisation of fraud intelligence for increased claims and policy fraud detection.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership to a team of Intelligence Officers, driving a culture of high performance, quality and collaboration within the Financial Crime department
- Coordination of all Financial Crime Insight intelligence activities, which includes handling of incoming external fraud intelligence, production of intelligence reports for internal use and liaising with law enforcement and external intelligence agencies
- Ensure the right processes are in place to allow effective review and actioning of external intelligence and to progress new and ongoing investigations
- Disruption of policy fraud, through intelligence development and improving use of device profiling and identification technology
- Keep up to date with industry threat trends and analysis and raise awareness across our business
What we are looking for:
- Technical understanding of threat / risk assessment and intelligence operations within the Insurance industry
- Broad knowledge of fraud / financial crime risk management for both insider and external insurance fraud
- Understanding of Anti Money Laundering / Proceeds of Crime and Suspicious Activity Reporting regimes as applicable to general insurance
- Experience in implementing and directing intelligence management procedures
- Technical knowledge of SIRA, CIFAS, Tiger and i2 link charting advantageous
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Flexible benefits platform - choose the benefits that suit you and your lifestyle
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible / hybrid working model
- Staff discount on our products
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, job share or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.