Direct Claims Specialist
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
esure has a fantastic opportunity for a Direct Claims Specialists to join our Motor Claims department, on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Direct Claims Specialist, you'll seek to persuade the third-party claimant to deal direct via our policyholders’ policy, offering a range of services including repairs, compensation for vehicle damage and replacement vehicles.
You will also offer our direct service for personal injury if the claimant has sustained this as result of our accident.
The day to day:
Diary management is essential in the success of a Direct Claims Specialist to secure a strong capture performance of 64% monthly or above. You'll effectively manage follow ups on any potential capture opportunities that you have been unable to secure on the first attempt and ensure availability to handle incoming calls which could potentially lead to securing a third-party capture.
Teamwork is key at esure! You'll work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve the best outcomes for esure, identifying and recommending opportunities to improve processes across the team.
- Experience in a sales-based/front line customer support role that involves working towards targets
- Strong communicator with the ability to demonstrate good negotiation and objection resolution skills
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the RTA/MIB and legislation relevant to road traffic accidents and injury claims
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Working hours are Monday-Friday between 8am and 8pm, and one in every third Saturday (9am-5pm)
An example shift pattern of 8.00am - 4.30pm, 10.00am - 6.30pm and 11.30am - 8.00pm.
You will split your time between home and our Glasgow office. Our focus on office working is around collaborating, connecting with colleagues and customer and creating. We expect that you will be in the office 40% - 60% of your time.
Salary - up to £22,500, OTE £25,700 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- City Centre office location with great facilities, including a games room
- Discounts on cinema vouchers, restaurants, holidays and more…
- Opportunities for career progression
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee and family discounts on esure products
- Life Assurance (x3 annual salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme