Enterprise Service Manager
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: IT
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Service Manager to join our wider IT department! You will have accountability for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the service management activities within our business, with a key focus on the Major Incident process within esure.
The Day to Day:
As an individual who will own the major incident process for esure within the team you will be responsible for defining, designing and delivering service management processes and tools, whilst successfully inspiring change within the service management function.
As a key part of the Service Management team you will fully understand the core principles of service management and make it your mission to stay up to date with industry standards, ITIL guidelines and best practices. You will communicate service management processes to all IT staff and appropriate business areas whilst building strong, collaborative relationships which will support you in building an outstanding function.
You will be involved in internal and external service review meetings whilst also being responsible for management information and reporting for stakeholders about the effectiveness of the service management processes within esure. You will manage and identify risks and implement mitigating actions/controls to reduce the impact and likelihood.
We'd love you to bring:
- Demonstrable experience within a Service Management position within an IT department with exposure to Major Incident
- The ability to build long lasting business relationships that have allowed you to influence, negotiate and inspire change at all levels up to and including senior/executive management
- Broad experience of Service Management principles
- ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 qualification
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience, and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.